Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The First Blog of the New Year

Here's my first blog of the New Year. Don't get too excited ,I really don't have much to say. I'm still recovering from a great vacation spent with family and friends. I have no written down resolutions. Making wise choices or better ones shouldn't be done only during the first week of a New Year. This is a daily renewing of our minds. This renewal involves more than just thinking about it, it involves action as well. We are all guilty of the GOOD INTENTION syndrome. I want my intentions to be more than this though, I hope. As the famous line from High School Musical goes...WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. We are supposed to lift each other up and encourage and even prod if necessary. God bless you as you draw closer to Him this year. Remember as we draw near to God, He has promised to draw near to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment