Saturday, September 14, 2013

Long Time in Coming

Well it's been almost 3 months since my last post. Haven't looked back to see if this  is my longest break without a post or not. Many things have happened since June. VBS...Association Camp...Canada Mission Trip...moved family into Moberly after living in the country for 16 years...celebrated Kayla's 24th birthday. A constant is God's faithfulness. This may sound like a broken record. Pretty sure I've referenced God's faithfulness several times throughout the life of this blog. Brings to mind several songs...Great Is Thy Faithfulness, Your Grace Is Enough, Grace Greater than Our Sin, Amazing Grace, Grace Like Rain, Farther than Your Grace Can Reach, What Grace Is Mine, Grace Flows Down...just to name a few.

I'm sure I could find a video for any of these songs but tonight I want to go with the Gettys at Shadow Mountain Community Church in San Diego.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment