Tuesday, April 14, 2015

10,016

I cannot believe that I have 10,016 views of my blog since it's inception. I know 10,000 plus people haven't read my blog but a few of you have looked at it bunches.  I don't know how many views other people get but to me this is huge. To those of you who take the time to read my ramblings, I want to say Thank You! I know that I am not the most eloquent or thought provoking writer. I believe I'd fit well in the category of 'normal Christian man'. I've had all the normal experiences in life - joy, sorrow, laughter, fun, disappointment, grief, excitement, regret...but all of these have been filtered through my faith. As long as I can remember I've had God in my life. It doesn't make me perfect or my circumstances perfect. It doesn't make me better or worse than anyone else but it has most definitely shaped who I am. Are there things I'd change if I could? Sure. But for the most part I'd just hit repeat like I do on my favorite songs or the favorite parts of a movie. If you've followed me for a while you know my posts have consistently gotten fewer and fewer over the years. But you should also note that that has changed some this year. Regardless if these words are significant to anyone, they are my words and maybe I'm just feeling better about myself or maybe I was having some kind of progressive writer's block but, for the most part, my brain is very active with thoughts and ideas and way back in 2010 I started this blog to get those thoughts out. This is more for my benefit than yours but thanks again for joining me on this journey called life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment