Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Let the Games Begin

I know this is not a Summer Olympics year but it is summer or soon will be come June 21. The calendar is filling up quickly. Bonnie's summer is crazier than mine which is not unusual. We need your prayers all the time but summertime is critical. The biggest prayer is for lives to be changed, the second (at least on my list) is for safety. Bonnie will be taking our van with 5 or more girls in it across Central Missouri, up to Hannibal, down to Branson, up to Oswego, IL & up further to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada over the next 11 weeks or so. They will be sharing the Gospel with children through 8 - 10 local Vacation Bible Schools, a Pastor's Conference, Sports Camp and Backyard Bible Club on an Associational Mission Trip, and Vacation Bible School and Backyard Bible Clubs on an International Mission Trip. If that doesn't make your brain spin, maybe you should reread it a couple of time. God is doing great things in and through the high school and college-aged girls Bonnie has the blessing of mentoring. She is truly a blessing to me and although I may not see her much over the summer, I love watching what God does through her. Bonnie, I love you and want you to know that I'm praying for you every time I think of you, which is a lot throughout my day. God, please watch over her and the girls and may this summer be indescribable as You show Your love, mercy, grace, passion, compassion and strength in and through their lives. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment