Thursday, February 21, 2013

5 Years

5 years...60 months...it's hard to believe this much time has gone by. The weather is similar to that day. Nothing really happening this morning. But a huge storm is supposed to head this way later. The weather wasn't that bad 5 years ago. We traveled to town in the morning for Bonnie & Alicia to get a haircut. I hung out at the church. I went back to town that afternoon for who knows why. I came back home around 3:30. The roads were clear. Alicia's wipers were sorta bad and I thought about traveling on to Mexico to Wal-Mart to replace them. But I decided they were ok. Almost as soon as I got home Alicia asked if she could go to town early to hang out with Nora before she went to work. Surprisingly, Kayla asked if she could go to the library and then I'd go to town later to get her. I did question her some and offered to take her myself but she wanted to go with Alicia. Looking back, we'd do the same thing. The weather didn't look all that bad, the roads were ok. Who could have guessed? Well, God knew. Again, I'll say what I've said for years, that day didn't take God by surprise. God continues to be in control of the WHOLE world. We would be lost without Him in so many ways. We are so thankful for family and friends who continue to love us and pray for us and support us. We love being loved by you. We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment