Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Family

It's been a great week. Dad and Mom have been here from Florida. We had fun fellowshipping with some of our church family Sunday and Monday. We went shopping and out to eat yesterday. We were given our birthday gifts or actually we bought them. We both got clothes then went to Bonnie's favorite restaurant (the Barrel). It was good, as usual. Ate way too much. When my parents are around I feel younger for some reason. Maybe because they seem so young to me. So since they're young I havta be young. I beat my mom playing scramble on the computer twice last night. She beat me the other night by 2 stinking points. I could never beat her until last year. I'm finally as smart as my mom. :) I love you Dad and Mom. Thanks for bringing me up in a Christian home and giving me a love for music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment