Thursday, June 17, 2010

shattered

This is my second post this week using my phone. If there are errors, please overlook them.

Last night during worship the guy preaching threw a rock at a mirror on stage shattering it to pieces. He was showing sins effect on our life and how we try hopelessly to put the pieces back together by our self. 4 me it was a perfect picture of my life. 2+ years ago my life was shattered. It still is today more than I'd like 2 admit. But I know that God is in the process of putting those pieces back n place.

Today I was reminded that God knew me and called me before I was even conceived. He has always had a plan 4 my life. A calling to touch lives through music and to love students where they are. It was a not so subtle reminder that hit me upside my head and encouraged me to keep on with an urgency like never before. I can only...only (semi-new concept) do this through His leadership His guidance and His prompting.

Thank you Father 4 your patient, enduring, everlasting love 4 me!

No comments:

Post a Comment