Sunday, June 13, 2010

In the Meantime

Haven't written in a while. Life is busy here, which is a good thing. In the meantime, please be praying for Bonnie as she is in Russia with a team leading VBS for missionary kids from all over Eastern Europe and Russia. She will be home next Friday. Jeromy is in FL with my parents having a wonderful time. I leave tomorrow taking 5 youth and 2 chaperones (including me) to Hannibal-LaGrange College for Super Summer 2010. A group of World Changers are descending on Moberly this week to do some home repairs to at least 9 homes in our area. We have several people from Carpenter Street helping in leadership areas with that. Pray for safety and for good weather so these projects can be completed. Thanks for your prayers for my family and me. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment