Friday, February 4, 2011

Beauty

I was driving around Rothwell Park seeing if the roads were clear and if we could bring Jeromy and some friends tomorrow to sled. As I was going through the park enjoying the beauty of all the snow, I thought "Man, the girls would have loved all this snow." Then in a microsecond a thought came to mind that they have/are beholding even more beautiful sights than I can imagine. And I was reminded of the lyric from Indescribable...
Who has told every lightning bolt where it should go
Or seen heavenly storehouses laden with snow
Who imagined the sun and gives source to its light
Yet conceals it to bring us the coolness of night
None can fathom
They HAVE seen those heavenly storehouses. Then I simply sigh, cry, pray, sing, cry and sigh some more. To top it off, God, in His providence, allowed Matt Redman's You Never Let Go played on the radio. Most of the time my mourning ends in worship. Thank You, God, for Your promise to NEVER LET GO!



No comments:

Post a Comment