Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday the 22nd

4. Okay this one is a bit over the edge but follow me on it. I am thankful for brokenness. I have experienced physical, emotional and spiritual brokenness. We don't, or at least no one I know, pray to be broken. It is in brokenness that we grow closer to God. It isn't the only way we grow closer but it is a way. Unfortunately, it's only after I'm heading out or hopefully heading out of the brokenness that I'm realizing that God is using this time to draw me closer to Him. I wish there were another way. But in God's wisdom He has chosen brokenness to get my attention. Wonder if I wasn't so hard headed if ALL this brokenness was absolutely necessary. The answer seems to be...YES. Regardless, I am thankful for this brokenness that God is using to remind me of all the better things He wants for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment