Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rest

It's still dark outside and I've been awake for over an hour and a half. Been trying to go back to sleep but for some reason sleep won't come. Been tossing and turning, just laying still with eyes shut, praying. At least I feel I accomplish something with the praying. There's a difference between sleep and rest. Not getting much of either lately for some reason. Reminded of the Psalm, "Be at rest my soul, for the Lord has been good to me." I don't think I have that much on my mind, then again, maybe I do. God is active in some many ways. There are areas I need Him to be active in and He is. It's kinda weird how that works. Then again it's not 'cause He's God. I am thankful for that. Thankful that not only in this chaotic world God is in control but even in my chaotic life, my little, mundane life, God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment