Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanks

As we begin this week of Thanksgiving, I want to post a few things I am thankful for. My plan is to add to this list throughout the week.


1. I am thankful for my health. That may sound a little weird since my health hasn't been stellar as of late. But on April 12th I received clearance from my doctors concerning my arm I broke at the end of 2008. For almost a year and a half, it was a brokenness unlike anything I was used to, at least not physically. My thumb still tingles but I have full use of my fingers and my arm.


2. I am thankful for my family. Bonnie and I have been married for over 23 years. It's a journey. I know Bonnie loves me unconditionally and I love her the same. Jeromy is my cowboy. He has grown so much this year. I am so proud of him. I have parents who love me and pray for me and my family daily. I am so thankful for them all!


3. I am thankful for my church family. We have so many friends and family in the churches God has blessed us to serve. There is no way to name them all. But you mean so much to my family and me. We are so blessed to walk through life together. Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your families.


More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment